Wick Schozen

Professional GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts
  • 7 thanks
    GM Since: April 2016
Rep - Outstanding

It's draft day ladies and gentleman! Goodluck to everyone. Hopefully your guy goes with your pick, unless it's someone I'm aiming to take in which case I hope your draft list bugs out. 

Starting the season 5 general chat at the draft since I always view that as the first point leading into the new season. Mainly because I haven't sniffed a playoff game in the new version of GPHM.

I'm gonna try and have Buzzer a bit more engaged next season. Won't go to the extent of power rankings like in Howitzer but I'll think of things here and there to stimulate discussions. 

Posted October 01, 2019 - 05:38 AM

Peekaboo

Assistant GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  • 1 thanks
    GM Since: November 2015
Rep - Reliable

Good luck...

Come to Cage :P

Posted October 01, 2019 - 07:58 AM

Wick Schozen

Professional GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts
  • 7 thanks
Rep - Outstanding

I was thinking about it when coming back to the game but almost four months for a season would have been too long for me. I feel like the 12 hour simulation is perfect to still be on top of everything while having the season progress at a good pace. 

If Anders ever introduced an 8 hour day game world that would be heroin. I'd flunk out of school 

Posted October 01, 2019 - 01:09 PM

StevieY

Head Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
  • 1 thanks
    GM Since: August 2018
Rep - Floater
  • LocationWashington
Well, after 4 seasons in the LIHL, I'm happy to announce that the Fairbanks Black Knights have been promoted to the IHL after a thorough thrashing of the mostly cpu team league by finishing first in the Western Conference with a record of 73-3-0-4.

Bring on the IHL, my team of young kids is ready!!!

Posted October 03, 2019 - 07:35 AM

Wick Schozen

Professional GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts
  • 7 thanks
Rep - Outstanding

How did the draft go for you guys? Feel free to use this space to either pump your own tires or vent about the season

Posted October 05, 2019 - 06:52 PM

Tyrod Gibson

Professional Scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • 0 thanks
    GM Since: August 2018
Rep - Helpful
  • LocationCalgary

Meh, could of been better, Just got promoted to the SHL, and drafted pretty high in the SHL draft. I'm hoping the free agents are better >.>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users