Sign in to follow this  
Wick Schozen

Season 5 General Chat

It's draft day ladies and gentleman! Goodluck to everyone. Hopefully your guy goes with your pick, unless it's someone I'm aiming to take in which case I hope your draft list bugs out. 

Starting the season 5 general chat at the draft since I always view that as the first point leading into the new season. Mainly because I haven't sniffed a playoff game in the new version of GPHM.

I'm gonna try and have Buzzer a bit more engaged next season. Won't go to the extent of power rankings like in Howitzer but I'll think of things here and there to stimulate discussions. 

I was thinking about it when coming back to the game but almost four months for a season would have been too long for me. I feel like the 12 hour simulation is perfect to still be on top of everything while having the season progress at a good pace. 

If Anders ever introduced an 8 hour day game world that would be heroin. I'd flunk out of school 

Well, after 4 seasons in the LIHL, I'm happy to announce that the Fairbanks Black Knights have been promoted to the IHL after a thorough thrashing of the mostly cpu team league by finishing first in the Western Conference with a record of 73-3-0-4.

Bring on the IHL, my team of young kids is ready!!!

Really happy with my season. About 20-30 games in, I thought I would be fighting at the top all season, but I came crashing down. 

I still finished strong after a bad mid season, and made my first playoffs in the GHL. Was up 2-0 in the second round before losing 3 in a row. 

Overall very happy with my season and hope I'm in the GHL for good now