Sign in to follow this  
coda1324

On Paper Sports Basketball '20

Hey guys I just wanted to write a quick post showcasing this app I am working on...

It is a basketball management game, I wanted to focus a lot on customization (create/edit players, create/edit teams, edit draft classes edit sliders, etc) but you can essentially play out full seasons with draft, free agency(or recruiting if you set it to college mode in the sliders), trades, coaching adjustments file saves etc.

I am constantly working on it and can push over the air updates whenever so it is constantly getting updates and new features!

Here is a video showcasing some of the app

It is currently available on the App Store and Google Play Store

if anyone is interested I would love to hear feedback, any issues or suggestions can easily be addressed with the ability to push over the air updates..

I also have just released On Paper Sports Hockey '20 if you would like to check that out heres a video showcasing that as well

Thanks! would love to hear feedback!

On 8/11/2019 at 11:55 AM, coda1324 said:

Hey guys I just wanted to write a quick post showcasing this app I am working on...

It is a basketball management game, I wanted to focus a lot on customization (create/edit players, create/edit teams, edit draft classes edit sliders, etc) but you can essentially play out full seasons with draft, free agency(or recruiting if you set it to college mode in the sliders), trades, coaching adjustments file saves etc.

I am constantly working on it and can push over the air updates whenever so it is constantly getting updates and new features!

Here is a video showcasing some of the app

It is currently available on the App Store and Google Play Store

if anyone is interested I would love to hear feedback, any issues or suggestions can easily be addressed with the ability to push over the air updates..

I also have just released On Paper Sports Hockey '20 if you would like to check that out heres a video showcasing that as well

Thanks! would love to hear feedback!

Hey I missed this earlier. Could you talk a bit more about your sim engine or algorithm. You made 3 sports pretty quickly. What are you using to determine the outcomes? Thanks

General Manager (GM) Games

email [email protected]
website | discord | youtube | reddit | twitch

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this