GamePlanHockey Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 528 posts
  • 25 thanks
    GM Since: April 2015
Rep - Outstanding

Steam Profile

I'll hit this and a few others this week. I'm going to start with this one though.

Posted July 28, 2019 - 01:45 PM

rainsilent

GamePlanHockey Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 528 posts
  • 25 thanks
    GM Since: April 2015
Rep - Outstanding

Steam Profile

Ego - This can be looked at as the general disposition that a player has. It mainly impacts teamwork and how much the team likes to play with each other. You want to have a good mix of the best but don't get too concerned about having a few of the worse ones on your roster. It goes through these ranks from lowest to highest.

Arrogant, cocky, responsible, friendly, compassionate.

Dirty - This is how dirty a player plays the game. The dirtier a player is willing to play the more they push the boundaries of the rules to gain an advantage. That also mean they are more likely to take penalties, especially majors that aren't fighting majors. It goes through these ranks from lowest to highest.

Tough, agitator, respectful, gentle.

Leadership - This is a take on how much of a leader presence the player can have in the locker room. This is mostly relevant for whom you want to make captains for your team. This goes through these ranks from lowest to highest.

Anonymus, modest, respected, role model, motivator, commander, true leader

Big Games - This is a showing of how the player is likely to respond in big moments. The lower the ranking the more likely they are to make mistakes in big moments. It goes through these ranks from lowest to highest.

Nervous, anxious, stable, determined, heroic.

Ambition - This is a showing of how much interest the player has in the sport and how much they care about how good they are. This is mostly going to be used in conjunction with development to determine how good the player might get. This may also have an impact on how long of a career a player may have. This goes through these ranks from lowest to highest.

Lazy, half-hearted, enthusiastic, purposeful, ambitious.

Hidden profile:

There is one hidden profile that used to be known. Talent. It was hidden for obvious reason. Everyone would go after the players with the highest ranking in this category without touching any of the others if at all possible. It made it too easy to go after the players that were most likely to be the best in the game.

The rankings might not be fully accurate but they are to the best of my knowledge. Also, I don't think I did the best job of describing the different profile points so do not hesitate to point out what is missing or may be worth including.

Thanked by 1 Member:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users