GamePlanHockey

Lead Developer, Game Plan Hockey Manager

• Moderators
  • 1574 posts
  • 161 thanks
    GM Since: January 2015
Rep - Outstanding
  • LocationSweden

We're currently working on new and updated help files for Game Plan Hockey Manager. In an upcoming release the help files will also be available in the game and not only here on the forums.

Since it's a lot to cover we're gratefully accepting your help. So you are most welcome to contribute to these help files, if you're interested please read the following.

Current status of a topic

All help files topic titles have a status connected to them. It can be any of the following:

[TODO] - A wanted topic for help files but not started or claimed by anyone. Feel free to assign yourself (see more below)

[IN PROGRESS] - A topic currently being worked on by someone.

[DONE] - A finished and verified topic

Claim a topic

If you see a topic that you feel comfortable contributing in, please feel free to claim that topic. Simply post CLAIM to the topic to let everyone know that you are working on that topic. An admin will later change the topic's title to [IN PROGRESS]. (If you're a moderator, please feel free to make this change yourself).

Add new topic

New topics (TODO) are added continuously by myself but please feel free to add new topics yourself if you find an area that is not covered yet. Simply add a new topic and add [TODO] to the title (or [IN PROGRESS] if you're claiming the topic right away.

Formatting

The current help files added by me is in Markdown format. This is a format that is used when integrating the help files to the game. But feel free to format in any way you like. I will make the necessary formatting changes when importing the help.

You may also see some keywords inside brackets like this {{keyword}}. This is for the help files search engine that will be included in the game. If you'd like you can add similar keywords to your help files, but it's not necessary. 

---

Any questions or comments? Feel free to add to this topic.

Also feel free to comment on any topic to suggest changes, feedback or ask questions. Even if the topic is set to [DONE].

Thanks for considering helping out!

Posted July 12, 2019 - 09:30 AM

rainsilent

GamePlanHockey Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 494 posts
  • 24 thanks
    GM Since: April 2015
Rep - Outstanding

Steam Profile

I plan on having a go at providing for at least one topic this weekend.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users