Sign in to follow this  
GamePlanHockey

About help files (Want to contribute?)

Updated October 28, 2019

Since the v2.1.0 release the help files have now been moved into the game. The texts have been reworked and there are quite a few new chapters included. Also a big thanks to all of you that have contributed. Thanks a lot!

Since it's a lot to cover there may still be some gaps. If you find any information missing please let us know. You are also most welcome to contribute to these help files, if you're interested please read the following.

Current status of a topic

All help files topic titles have a status connected to them. It can be any of the following:

[TODO] - A wanted topic for help files but not started or claimed by anyone. Feel free to assign yourself (see more below)

[iN PROGRESS] - A topic currently being worked on by someone.

[DONE] - A finished and verified topic

Claim a topic

If you see a topic that you feel comfortable contributing in, please feel free to claim that topic. Simply post CLAIM to the topic to let everyone know that you are working on that topic. An admin will later change the topic's title to [iN PROGRESS]. (If you're a moderator, please feel free to make this change yourself).

Add new topic

New topics (TODO) are added once a gap is found and please feel free to add new topics yourself if you find an area that is not covered yet. Simply add a new topic and add [TODO] to the title (or [iN PROGRESS] if you're claiming the topic right away.

Formatting

The current help files added by me is in Markdown format. This is a format that is used when integrating the help files to the game. But feel free to format in any way you like. I will make the necessary formatting changes when importing the help.

---

Any questions or comments? Feel free to add to this topic.

Also feel free to comment on any topic to suggest changes, feedback or ask questions. Even if the topic is set to [DONE].

Thanks for considering helping out!

Is an explanation of player attributes and their effects on the game going to be assessed? For instance I don’t have a great grasp on spirit but it does seem to have a very large impact on how players perform regardless of their other abilities.

Is an explanation of player attributes and their effects on the game going to be assessed? For instance I don’t have a great grasp on spirit but it does seem to have a very large impact on how players perform regardless of their other abilities.

That.

We really need some detail explanation, I am still trying to understand how things work.