- Phil Hughes - SP - My best pitcher as of late. 2 runs allowed in last 22 innings
- Tyler Clipboard - RP - One of the best relievers for me lately. Hasn't allowed a run since June 2nd
- Eric O'Flaherty - RP - Been awesome as a L specialist this year
Most of the rest of these players would be relatively cheap to acquire. Low level prospects and/or cash. Choi and Oconnor are probably the toughest of this group to move.
MLB Hitter Options (AAA & MLB)
- 28yr/old - Ji-Man Choi -C- .292/.361/.535/.896 slash line in 169 PAs last year. 134 OPS+ and 1.7 WAR. This year: .270/.393/.820 w/ 114 OPS+ and .8 WAR.
- 27yr/old - Justin Oconnor -C- Produced positive WAR in limited stints last year. Dominating AAA this year! Nice cheap backup catcher option.
- 29yr/old - Jackie Bradley jr -OF- Solid all the way around player. Hit .287/.356/.379/.735 in MLB last year. Smoking AAA this year! 550k.
- 30yr/old - Miguel Rojas -IF- 1.9 WAR in 2018 across AAA and MLB. Solid ratings. .8 WAR in AAA this year. Great defensive flexibility with elite SS/3B defense. (Currently on DL)
- 28yr/Old - Clancy Hunter -3B- 3 WAR lat year and 1.8 WAR so far this year in AAA. Ready for the majors.
- Over 30 - Ivan Contreras IF and Jemile Weeks IF are both on AAA. Veteran infield options on MILC contracts. Decent ratings. Good defense
- 27yr/Olds - Juan Gonzalez IF and Dixon Machado IF - Two intriguing younger MI options
MLB Starting/Relief Pitching Options:
- 31 yr/Old - Garrett Richards - SP - 4 Pitch groundball guy. Pitched well at AAA last 2 years. MiLC Contract!
- 32 yr/old - Jake Arrieta - SP - 5 Pitches! 60 stuff. MiLC contract!
- 29 yr/old - Luis Mendez - RP - 65/55/55 w/ 60 Fats ball and 70 slider. Pitched well last 2 years at AAA. MiLC Contract!
- 33 yr/old - Adam Reifer - RP - 3 pitch righty specialist with 70 stuff v Righties
- 28 yr/old - Kevin Vance - RP - Solid bullpen arm who has pitched well at AAA last two years