Welcome to GM Games Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Indians/Rockies Trade

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Bucks08

Bucks08

Professional Scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts
  • 0 thanks
    GM Since: April 2018
Rep - Floater
  • LocationRichmond, VA

Rockies Trade:

SP - Juan Soto (AAA)

SP - Peter Tago (AAA)

RP - D. Underwood (A+)

3B - Jesse Evans ( R )

RP - M.D. Johnson ( R )

Indians Trade:

RP - Jake Mann (MLB)

RP - John Cross (AA)

First with what's leaving.  The headliner here is Jesse Evans.  There inst much about Jesse Evans game I don't like other than his age.  He is far off from making an impact and I wanted to use this asset to strengthen our current window.  Soto and Tago were nice depth pieces to have.  Underwood throws gas!  We just drafted MD Johnson but again he is far off. 

John Cross is a nice young arm to add to the system with solid personality traits.  This deal, for us was all about Jake Mann.  I have been after Mann for probably about a year now.  He is a 24 yr old Lefty that my scout has rated as the second best ratings vs. lefties in all of baseball behind Erickson of the Angles.  3 plus pitches, hits 96 MPH, extreme ground ball will play great in Colorado.  Mann also has great leadership qualities.  Mann will most likely join Mateo and Munroe in AAA for now as our next crop of young relief arms gets ready for the bigs.

Talk about patience!  Thanks to the Indians for always being open to the talks about acquiring J.Mann!  Fun discussions!

Ayden

Ayden

Professional GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  • 0 thanks
    GM Since: February 2013
Rep - Helpful

Indians confirm

We are doing the MLB Pro equivalent of drinking away our sorrows after the bullshit trade earlier other things happened earlier today. In this one, we get a young guy that we really, really like in Jesse Evans, another guy we looked at in draft in M.D. Johnson and some AAAA players although Tago will be going on waivers and was taken to help Eddie with $. Moving Mann also makes way for the ML debut of Ken Gary which originally wasn't going to happen but whatever, it is now

Thanks Eddie. Always a pleasure mate

Ayden

Ayden

Professional GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  • 0 thanks
Rep - Helpful

Hi Matt. Can Tago please be sent to San Diego as part of my trade with them?

Thanks

matteise

matteise

MLB Pro Co-Commissioner

• Moderators
  • 648 posts
  • 2 thanks
Rep - Helpful

PROCESSED!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users