Kyle44

Professional Scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • 0 thanks
    GM Since: March 2019
Rep - Floater

So I was wondering if, in the future, it would be possible for us to manage our affiliate teams too.  It kind of sucks when a free agent or bad player is getting better playing minutes over a prospect that I want to grow.  I also think it would make the developing system a little better as if you want to work on a player's defense, you can play them in a more defensive role as opposed the the computer tossing them wherever.  I know training is partially available to do this, but being able to make a player more well-rounded in the aspects we want would be cool by setting up and managing affiliate team lines.

Also, I saw in a different forum, the idea of adding national teams.  To expand on that, having a world cup would be really cool and it would also add something else for us to follow when our team gets eliminated from the playoffs, as there is only so much you could do with scouting and contracts at the end of the season.

Just a couple of suggestions.  Hope to see these added, but otherwise, I've been liking 2.0 so far

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users