EXXEO

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 632 posts
  • 7 thanks
    GM Since: September 2015
Rep - Outstanding
So my Buzzer squad has finally healed and is back on track but why has my Team Confidence gone down as we have started our winning trend once more? We have won 4 straight and 8 of the last 12.

Posted March 27, 2019 - 07:34 PM

EXXEO

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 632 posts
  • 7 thanks
Rep - Outstanding
Confidence was at Blue Ok...won 10 straight...now at Orange Ok...ha!

Guess it’s ok as long as we’re winning...

Posted March 28, 2019 - 08:09 AM

Glawing

GamePlanHockey Support Team

• Moderators
  • 243 posts
  • 10 thanks
    GM Since: November 2016
Rep - Outstanding
Hi!

Will take a look at this!

Thanks for the info!

Posted March 28, 2019 - 12:10 PM

AlexanderRasputin

Professional Scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • 0 thanks
    GM Since: May 2018
Rep - Helpful

Seconded for this one - my LIHL team (Black Devils) in Buzzer has won 10/11, and confidence is "Anxious" in yellow.

Posted April 13, 2019 - 09:35 AM

EXXEO

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 632 posts
  • 7 thanks
Rep - Outstanding

Seconded for this one - my LIHL team (Black Devils) in Buzzer has won 10/11, and confidence is "Anxious" in yellow.

Any word on this? I thought my team, in 4th place, was in bad shape with being Anxious but I play Rasputin’s killer team today and his team is in Crisis. I envision their locker room to be like that scene in Anchor Man where all the news crews start a fight and Brick kills a guy with a trident.

Posted April 13, 2019 - 07:13 PM

AlexanderRasputin

Professional Scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • 0 thanks
Rep - Helpful

Any word on this? I thought my team, in 4th place, was in bad shape with being Anxious but I play Rasputin’s killer team today and his team is in Crisis. I envision their locker room to be like that scene in Anchor Man where all the news crews start a fight and Brick kills a guy with a trident.

My players clearly bet against their own team at the beginning of the season. If LIHL is anything like Russian lower leagues, they're getting visits from strange men in Adidas tracksuits right about now.

Posted April 17, 2019 - 08:51 AM

GamePlanHockey

Lead Developer, Game Plan Hockey Manager

• Moderators
  • 1523 posts
  • 159 thanks
    GM Since: January 2015
Rep - Outstanding
  • LocationSweden

This may be an issue where the team is set on very offensive or very defensive for almost every game played. The team confidence is actual more than one value behind the scenes, and only an aggregated value is displayed on the team page. So in some rare cases this may happen where some the team confidence for offensive duties are very good the defensive confidence value could be very low since the team are ignoring defensive duties.

However, this is something I've been wanting to rework for quite some time and hopefully I can include this within a patch or two.

Thanks for the feedback.

Posted April 17, 2019 - 02:56 PM

AlexanderRasputin

Professional Scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • 0 thanks
Rep - Helpful

Thanks for the clarification, Anders. My team has been on Offensive most of the season, so that seems to make sense. I am curious whether the measure of team confidence has an impact on team performance, though. My team has won something like 18/20 games while in Crisis, so at first glance, Team Confidence does not appear to play a large role.

Posted April 17, 2019 - 03:03 PM

Peekaboo

Head Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
  • 1 thanks
    GM Since: November 2015
Rep - Helpful
Also, Anders, might want to rework the code if team that won 18 out of 20 games is on crisis. Something is wrong :)

Posted April 17, 2019 - 07:24 PM

EXXEO

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 632 posts
  • 7 thanks
Rep - Outstanding
I rotate my Tactics depending on Homw/Away and how the opponent is generally playing. I’ll rotate between Normal/Offensive to start the game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users