Sign in to follow this  
Swolecat

Draft Day Sports:College FB 2019

Ok, so I have played the demo of the 2018 version and I like it 90%, only one phenomenal missing piece.....  So now that College Football 2019 is out, I have one simple question.....

Did you guys put in an option to modify the "playoffs"???  I'm sorry, but it is a definite gamebreaker for me if nothing further than the 4 team playoff is offered along with the bowls....

Come on guys, it wouldn't be hard to offer at the minimum at "16 team playoff", BUT with optional settings. For example, whether conference champs auto get in, or any other shenanigans!  I sure hope there is a fully customizable post-season.  So what is the deal?

68 team college fb tourney.png

I don't mean to be rude, but if only having 4 teams in the playoffs is a deal-breaker, then you must really hate College football in real life!!  Yes, it would be nice to be able to modify or change the number of teams in the playoffs, but I look at it as this is a simulation (meaning a sim of real life given the constraints of computer programming) of College football.  There are only 4 teams that vie for the championship now, so it is mimicking real world.

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this