Sign in to follow this  
granpubah

attack ghl best looking uniforms

My humble opinion.   Anyone can feel free to join in.

1.  Canmore Highlander.    White base with the Lion logo pops big time.

2. Hershal Cougars.   Sky blue with silver logo and simple design.   classic.

3. Bermuda Nighthawks   Great use of purple in the sleeve and using white to highlight the name was genius. 

Definitely dig the Cougars and Bermuda. Tioga's nice, too, as is Canmore. Good assessment, though not many unis stray too far from the same basic idea and these four do.

I modeled mine after the real Medicine Hat Tigers, so I'm not very creative. I should get funky with Portland Steam.

Aweee Jeez Thanks

I like the assessment. Id need to go on a computer to make a fair judgement call as on mobile it never seems to load the logos besides mine!

Well figured since it is now season 9, I'd give my 2 cents considering that half of the managers in the GHL in season 1 either quit or are relegated.  Jezze's cougars' team is still untouched jersey wise since he left, but if we are doing a managers only, this is my current picks:

Pelee Island Hornets

Wildwood Wolverines

Simmersport Saints

Kinda surprised that Dave got shafted during season 1 but I really like the Hornet's jersey.  It is simple but looks good, and matches the logo.  I also liked Mauri's wolverines' jersey.  Not many managers strayed off of the regular designs.  This may or may not be an unpopular pick, but I like the Saint's jersey too.  I feel as though the light blue chest, with white sleeves is original but looks good too with the logo.

Just my 2 cents, though there were a few other honourable mentions! :)