glenngg

Junior Scout

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • 0 thanks
    GM Since: June 2018
Rep - Floater

I know it is possible for us to now manage two teams with our accounts, which is great.  However, I just noticed that there is a manager who owns two teams in the same league.  I was just wondering if this was intended.  It seems that we should not be able to manage two teams in the same game world, let alone the same league.  

Posted March 09, 2019 - 04:46 PM

canucks

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 706 posts
  • 12 thanks
    GM Since: September 2015
Rep - Outstanding

Can you provide more info? Manager ID, team names, World name, etc? So Anders/Glawing can look into it.

Posted March 09, 2019 - 05:16 PM

neuralhandshake

Professional GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 171 posts
  • 1 thanks
    GM Since: May 2016
Rep - Reliable

Steam Profile

His name is Fred Stevenson in Attack, I don't have his info off hand but I suspect he was the user who was banned for cheating with multiple teams last time.

Posted March 09, 2019 - 06:10 PM

glenngg

Junior Scout

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • 0 thanks
Rep - Floater

No, it isnt the manager in Attack.  This is in game world Cage Bronze League.  The weird thing is the two teams have different manager numbers...I'm assuming its the same person though, not a common name.  I didn't want to call anyone out by name because I wasn't sure if it was legal.  But since you asked, the manager name is Connor Otzenberger and he is managing the Cape Girardeau Legends manager # 35591 and Goldenville Green Mountain manager # 37316.  

Posted March 10, 2019 - 04:38 AM

Balazs

Professional Scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • 1 thanks
    GM Since: May 2017
Rep - Helpful
  • LocationHungary

Ask him not to do this, and if he doesn't change this situation, ban him for life. This is the quickest solution. I don't think he will pay for two accounts for long time after the trial period.

Posted March 10, 2019 - 05:01 AM

Glawing

GamePlanHockey Support Team

• Moderators
  • 251 posts
  • 10 thanks
    GM Since: November 2016
Rep - Outstanding

Hi!

Thanks for reporting this!

It is illegal to have multiple teams in the same world! You can read about it here:

http://forums.gmgame...about-cheating/

I will talk to this manager and explain.

//Tobias 

Posted March 10, 2019 - 09:38 PM

glenngg

Junior Scout

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • 0 thanks
Rep - Floater

Thanks for looking into it!

Posted March 12, 2019 - 01:45 PM

Fredd Dredd

Junior Scout

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • 0 thanks
    GM Since: September 2018
Rep - Floater
  • LocationSweden
I'm not sure people like this should be "told" anything since that might just make them become more slick about it. Just ban them for life since they obviously had the poor moral gall to get two teams in the same world using different accounts, in the same division at that, to begin with.
That said, having them in different divisions is not much better becouse that could mean a whole different set of problems.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users