Sign in to follow this  
glenngg

Multiple Team Ownership

I know it is possible for us to now manage two teams with our accounts, which is great.  However, I just noticed that there is a manager who owns two teams in the same league.  I was just wondering if this was intended.  It seems that we should not be able to manage two teams in the same game world, let alone the same league.  

No, it isnt the manager in Attack.  This is in game world Cage Bronze League.  The weird thing is the two teams have different manager numbers...I'm assuming its the same person though, not a common name.  I didn't want to call anyone out by name because I wasn't sure if it was legal.  But since you asked, the manager name is Connor Otzenberger and he is managing the Cape Girardeau Legends manager # 35591 and Goldenville Green Mountain manager # 37316.  

Ask him not to do this, and if he doesn't change this situation, ban him for life. This is the quickest solution. I don't think he will pay for two accounts for long time after the trial period.

I'm not sure people like this should be "told" anything since that might just make them become more slick about it. Just ban them for life since they obviously had the poor moral gall to get two teams in the same world using different accounts, in the same division at that, to begin with.

That said, having them in different divisions is not much better becouse that could mean a whole different set of problems.