GamePlanHockey Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 396 posts
  • 3 thanks
    GM Since: February 2015
Rep - Outstanding
  • LocationUnited States

Any non-2way player is open for negotiations.  The dream is dead, ha!  Looking for draft picks and two-way players to take with me down to SHL.  I've got a few gems, but the results aren't coming.  

Centers:

Abramowicz 89ovr, 23 years old (yo) - 4yrs @ $3.375m  

Snider, 91ovr,30yo, 3 yrs @ $8.4m

Forwards:

There are a few 4th line guys worth a look, especially 23 year old Chudik (82ovr) and  21 year old Podda (80ovr).

Defense:

A couple depth guys for middle of the pack teams looking to get better by the playoffs.

Goalie:

Glandon, 86ovr, but only 25 yo and with a very nice 5 yr contract for $3.3M per year.  Has shown periods of greatness, but his offense and defense teammates always fail him.

Posted April 30, 2019 - 04:34 PM

bremitt

Head Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
  • 1 thanks
    GM Since: July 2017
Rep - Helpful

so, if anyone is checking this...

I inherited trash. I am at the bottom of LIHL and as the trade deadline approaches, pretty much my whole team is for sale. Spence, Huntley and Palardy are listed as untouchable, everyone else is expendable. Even my untouchables are available if your offer blows me away.

Looking for good picks and good prospects or good YOUNG roster players, i don't want your garbage as i am already over flowing with it...

Posted May 01, 2019 - 12:58 PM

Steve

GamePlanHockey Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 396 posts
  • 3 thanks
Rep - Outstanding
  • LocationUnited States

bremitt, quick tip, any player marked "Untouchable/UNT" won't be able to be selected in a trade offer, so you won't receive any formal offers.  If you want to receive offers for them, then mark them as "Unknown."  

Posted May 01, 2019 - 05:10 PM

bremitt

Head Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
  • 1 thanks
    GM Since: July 2017
Rep - Helpful

thanks for the heads up, and for those wondering,

my team is the Superb Green Knights...

Posted May 13, 2019 - 02:10 PM

Steve

GamePlanHockey Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 396 posts
  • 3 thanks
Rep - Outstanding
  • LocationUnited States

Obviously not a trade comment, but has anyone been able to resign any players to new contracts yet?  Everyone of mine says "happy with current contract" no matter how good or bad they are.  

Posted May 13, 2019 - 04:21 PM

Paul T

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts
  • 7 thanks
    GM Since: May 2017
Rep - Outstanding
  • LocationBOSTON

Obviously not a trade comment, but has anyone been able to resign any players to new contracts yet?  Everyone of mine says "happy with current contract" no matter how good or bad they are.  

Been wondering this myself.  All my players on outgoing contracts are "happy with their current contract" as well. 

*BISCUIT - SEASON 16 - TARNISHED SILVER BISCUIT PLATE CHAMPION*

Posted May 14, 2019 - 12:40 AM

Tyrod Gibson

Professional Scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • 0 thanks
    GM Since: August 2018
Rep - Helpful
  • LocationCalgary

same here, can't extend any contracts yet.

Posted May 14, 2019 - 02:28 PM

StevieY

Head Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
  • 1 thanks
    GM Since: August 2018
Rep - Floater
  • LocationWashington
Everyone that is wanting to resign players, wait until the regular season is over and you aren't in the playoffs.

Posted May 20, 2019 - 12:31 PM

suomyyra

Professional Scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • 1 thanks
    GM Since: August 2017
Rep - Helpful
It seems that im moving To GHL. Pretty much every player in my roster is available for trade. Looking for picks, prospects and some GHL caliber veterans. Hit me with pm and we can agree for trades early before season ends. Dig In Boys, Meat is back on the menu.

Posted May 22, 2019 - 03:56 PM

Naekfor

Head Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
  • 0 thanks
Rep - Helpful

It seems that im moving To GHL. Pretty much every player in my roster is available for trade. Looking for picks, prospects and some GHL caliber veterans. Hit me with pm and we can agree for trades early before season ends. Dig In Boys, Meat is back on the menu.

ditto, but probably not as talented as his roster. I dont expect or want the GHL vets though, looking for ideally youngish or picks and willing to package. I mean, if you have a good player on a 2 way deal for 3 or more seasons, i mean ill take him, i just dont expect it. 

Posted June 01, 2019 - 03:23 PM

Giygas

Junior Scout

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • 0 thanks
    GM Since: October 2018
Rep - Floater
LIHL (promoted to IHL)

Looking to dump some 1W PC contacts for very cheap. Just looking to make some cap room for the IHL. My team is Gravenhurst Hounds and we placed 2nd overall so these players are well versed in how to win :P.
Thanks!

Posted June 03, 2019 - 02:11 PM

Paul T

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts
  • 7 thanks
Rep - Outstanding
  • LocationBOSTON

On the Cage chat page we chatted about computer trades the other day.  Well, there is a player on a relegating team I was going to go after in free agency, however, there is now a trade offer for him and I feel like it is forcing my hand a bit.  I'm sure I could make the deal, while giving the relegating team some really good value in return.  I guess I'll have to see if my conscience gets the better of me.  That first round playoff exit is swaying me to the dark side :ph34r:

Posted June 03, 2019 - 02:17 PM

Peekaboo

Assistant GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  • 1 thanks
    GM Since: November 2015
Rep - Reliable

Well, we didn't agree on anything and... well, no point in agreement if all are not in.

So, feel free Paul :D

That being said, I decided I won't trade against CPU teams :)

Posted June 03, 2019 - 02:59 PM

Steve

GamePlanHockey Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 396 posts
  • 3 thanks
Rep - Outstanding
  • LocationUnited States

Similar here.  I figure I'll just wait for everyone to trip over themselves when these players become FAs, hahaha.  It's more sporting that way anyways!  

Posted June 03, 2019 - 09:08 PM

Paul T

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts
  • 7 thanks
Rep - Outstanding
  • LocationBOSTON

** Re: Trading with Computer teams **

There was an offer on a Defenseman I was planning to go after in Free Agency, so I threw in an offer myself.  I am pretty sure it will go through (or maybe it won't... who knows).  The relegating computer team WILL be getting some value in this deal.

That all being said, I'd much rather have an enjoyable community, so if anyone wants the trade to be reversed (again, jumping the gun here assuming it will go through) then I will contact the Admins to have it reversed and have the player set to Untouchable.

Posted June 04, 2019 - 08:12 AM

Paul T

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts
  • 7 thanks
Rep - Outstanding
  • LocationBOSTON

/\

Well that was odd.  The notification was that the computer team canceled the trade, as if they offered it, not that it was rejected.  Weird.  But I'm glad it's not easy to trade with the com anymore.  Good stuff.

Posted June 07, 2019 - 11:23 AM

AlexanderRasputin

Head Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • 0 thanks
    GM Since: May 2018
Rep - Reliable

Looking to pick up a 1st round GHL pick for salary reasons, preferably Top 10.

Any player(s) on my roster that are not Untouchable are available. Standouts include F Isaksen (90 OVR) and F Iliff (89 OVR), both excellent and high-performing Powerforwards. 

Posted July 10, 2019 - 01:31 PM

Paul T

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts
  • 7 thanks
Rep - Outstanding
  • LocationBOSTON

To SHL teams:

I'm willing to package 3 of my two-way players for an SHL 2nd.  There's a few I want to keep for development/injury purposes, but most are available.  Don't really care if you are in a promotion position or not, I just like doing draft research and drafting.  Send PM or offer if interested.

Posted July 14, 2019 - 11:19 AM

suomyyra

Professional Scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • 1 thanks
    GM Since: August 2017
Rep - Helpful
Looking for a center with atleast decent skating and strenght.

Posted July 15, 2019 - 10:52 PM

Naekfor

Head Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
  • 0 thanks
Rep - Helpful

https://gameplanhock.../team?gpid=30-A

all 1 way contracts are up for trade. there isn't a lot. an 87 goalie, and 87 center, and an 88 defender (not the rookie).. then its like and 83 defender next i think

i am pretty tapped out of two way contracts so there isnt much left to offer a silver team. looking for picks or two way contracts of at least 2 seasons. i would like to package them together for a first but that seems a stretch. seconds might be more realistic

on the flip side, my picks I can trade away (the pittsboro ones, probably not the others) If someone wants to shower me with players and give me (likely false) hope of staying up in gold, feel free to offer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users