Sign in to follow this  
MattBerserkers

Cage trade page

Thought I'd post this thread since we everybody is probably looking for something.

GHL - Brass Castle Berzerkers

Have:

A few 84/85ish rated defenseman

Want:

A star goalie (I know, unlikely)

Similarly rated forwards

C Daven Marc-Aurele (29), F Zachariah Rancourt (26) and D Cedric Obeng (24) are on the block for me.

Looking for a 2nd/3rd line TWF type. Will combine 2 of the 3 for a 1st/2nd line TWF type of older age (30+), skill and higher trade value.

Edit: Rancourt is currently a 2nd/3rd line playmaker and Obeng is a 2nd pair D man. Marc-Aurele is a 3rd/4th line playmaker.

Pullman T-Birds, LIHL, is looking for draft picks. Almost all of my players are open for trading.

Willing to move the following Defenceman for a draft pick.  Can't really afford to take on any more salaries right now.

Vladimir.png

*BISCUIT - SEASON 16 - TARNISHED SILVER BISCUIT PLATE CHAMPION*

C Oli Langham is on the block. 32yo playmaking center. Good 2nd/3rd line center. Looking for either someone that I can send down to minor team or on as short a contract as possible in return.

Olof Appelman, 25 yrs, 84 overall grinder/powerforward. Has size, skating, spirit and physicality.

Wanted: prospect/backup player with either entry-level or two-way contract. Puck skilled forward or stay at home defenseman preferred.

Trading away:

Poda (18) - defenceman, rating 81 (exc trade value).

Stark (22) - defenceman, rating 84 (exc trade value).

1st and 2nd draft pick.

Also, all of my players are available for trading combos. Feel free to send me an offer.

Debated listing these two players because I'm not looking to give them away.  They just don't fit my tactics so I'm testing the market.

Juhola.pngKolega.png

*BISCUIT - SEASON 16 - TARNISHED SILVER BISCUIT PLATE CHAMPION*

Update/edit - trading away:

-Štulrajter, 27yo - C - 85

-2x 2nd round picks

Looking for:

2nd-3rd line Center that can play on penalty killing unit.

So after doing a couple blockbuster trades clearly making my team better, I have been outscored 16-1 in the last three games. Anyways, I think this just isn't my season. Two good pieces that are worth 1st round picks are:

23yo 89ovr C Ambromovich: https://gameplanhockey.com/player?gpid=1486-A

25yo 86ovr G Glandon:

https://gameplanhockey.com/goalie?gpid=339-A

Steve, I also thought I improved my team through trades. Last 5 games with 0 points, last 8 games with 7 points. Sinking down fast. Expected "top improvement" player 1 assists and -6 in those 8 games.

Nico Gut, 33-year old, 90 overall goalie.

Cemal Nießeler, 20-year old grinder/prospect, 82 overall.

Both have excellent trading value.

Transfer needs:

Powerforward, preferably center but maybe winger as well.

Defenseman, two-way or stay at home.

Playmaker-type or at least puck skilled center or forward.

Any non-2way player is open for negotiations.  The dream is dead, ha!  Looking for draft picks and two-way players to take with me down to SHL.  I've got a few gems, but the results aren't coming.  

Centers:

Abramowicz 89ovr, 23 years old (yo) - 4yrs @ $3.375m  

Snider, 91ovr,30yo, 3 yrs @ $8.4m

Forwards:

There are a few 4th line guys worth a look, especially 23 year old Chudik (82ovr) and  21 year old Podda (80ovr).

Defense:

A couple depth guys for middle of the pack teams looking to get better by the playoffs.

Goalie:

Glandon, 86ovr, but only 25 yo and with a very nice 5 yr contract for $3.3M per year.  Has shown periods of greatness, but his offense and defense teammates always fail him.

so, if anyone is checking this...

I inherited trash. I am at the bottom of LIHL and as the trade deadline approaches, pretty much my whole team is for sale. Spence, Huntley and Palardy are listed as untouchable, everyone else is expendable. Even my untouchables are available if your offer blows me away.

Looking for good picks and good prospects or good YOUNG roster players, i don't want your garbage as i am already over flowing with it...

bremitt, quick tip, any player marked "Untouchable/UNT" won't be able to be selected in a trade offer, so you won't receive any formal offers.  If you want to receive offers for them, then mark them as "Unknown."  

Obviously not a trade comment, but has anyone been able to resign any players to new contracts yet?  Everyone of mine says "happy with current contract" no matter how good or bad they are.  

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this