Sign in to follow this  
Scorevat53

Temporary Attack Forum

I've updated my players' trade status. Pretty much everyone is def available for discussion at the very least as always :)

Msg me for any potential trades! Especially looking for a top C atm.

Attack World!!!!!!!!    silly me.    I was in danges.  we didn't do this!     either an 89 goalie or center.  thanks 

How's everyone feeling at the quarter mark?

I'm honestly surprised at my ranking atm, considering that I missed out on the first/second waves of FA.

We need to get talking, people! :D

How's everyone feeling about the first season as it comes to a close? I'm pretty happy so far. Hopefully my 18yo star finishes strong with the Points and Goals lead. Potentially finishing with a better record than Scorevat, neural, and Rene would be pretty sweet as well :P

The Standings are fluctuating quite a bit still, so I won't get into playoff matchups yet...but they're just around the corner!

I am playing my way up from the LIHL.. so far so good.. but looking forward to the more active GMs in the higher leagues... I did set up a 2nd team in buzzer(IHL/the LIHL was full)... looking forward to seeing how that goes.. 

In attack the injurys are really starting to add up though.. sure glad i am not going to have to worrie about playoffs this time.. pretty much can coast out the season on a patch work of players, then start getting ready for the draft and promotion to the IHL. 

Hey, it is maybe just me but I have a feeling that computers are a little less stiff than before the update? I haven't really dealt with them tbh, but I've had a nice trade sent by a computer team at the beginning of the season and since, I saw maybe one or two intriguing (not one sided but i'd say surprising a little) in the trade section. Ain't looking to stir anything, but I'd like to hear some opinions on the matter. Thanks

Ya I found in old gen getting a trade that even your assistant liked was rare, but I've had a solid amount so far.  Only wish rn is that sorting through trades would be easier than it is now but otherwise I'm liking the computer trade offers currently 

LOL FWIW, I checked out how my minor league affiliate was doing.  So far, so good- 78 wins, 0 losses.  Leading scorer has 161 points and is +127.  4 goalie rotation have produced 31 shutouts....

4 goalie rotation?!

4 more and you tie the Flyers for using the most goalies in a season...however you've had a lot more success than them. :)