Sign in to follow this  
MattBerserkers

[SOLVED] Jersey Customization Bugs

I had to refresh the jersey customization page several times to get the jersey I want.

The first bug is that sometimes when selecting a secondary color, my whole Jersey will become that color regardless of any other colors specifically picked out. I found repeatedly repicking different colors will eventually reset the jersey to how its set up, but it is a nuisance. The second bug is that you can't seem to unpick jersey patterns.

Yeah, I have also issues with text formatting (isn't what I expected set) and back and front of jersey doesn't use same pattern or colors...

I can't read the back of my jerseys with medicine hat, which is very frustrating. I wish we could alter our colors but not our city names or whatever we are blocked from at least. It makes setting up my roster a nightmare.

We know there are som issues with the jersey design option.

We will take a look and fix these bugs.

Meanwhile you are now able to change your jersey design unlimited times.

Hey Anders...

I am getting "500 internal server error" when trying to "edit team" since Saturday morning.

Can not make color change on my team jersey keeps defaulting back to "This cant be good "500 internal server error" screen. Have tried multiple times over the entirety of this season to no avail

Can not make color change on my team jersey keeps defaulting back to "This cant be good "500 internal server error" screen. Have tried multiple times over the entirety of this season to no avail

Same

*BISCUIT - SEASON 16 - TARNISHED SILVER BISCUIT PLATE CHAMPION*

Seems to be working now. I just edited my jersey from the away model back to home model as my playoffs are over. It's glitchy as always, but I don't get an error page.

And just a reminder of my old suggestion: Please, consider about leaving the jersey editing timer completely off. It's silly and unnecessary, downright stupid timer.

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this