Professional Scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • 0 thanks
    GM Since: June 2017
Rep - Floater
  • LocationWashington DC
So I've been reading about this new release for game plan hockey manager. I also saw something about a subscription fee. I do remember that Anders said something about competition at the lower league level where teams would be fighting for the title the same way teams do at GHL. If I am correct, is that only for managers who cannot afford to pay the fee??

Posted February 27, 2019 - 12:02 PM

GamePlanHockey

Lead Developer, Game Plan Hockey Manager

• Moderators
  • 1506 posts
  • 159 thanks
    GM Since: January 2015
Rep - Outstanding
  • LocationSweden

So I've been reading about this new release for game plan hockey manager. I also saw something about a subscription fee. I do remember that Anders said something about competition at the lower league level where teams would be fighting for the title the same way teams do at GHL. If I am correct, is that only for managers who cannot afford to pay the fee??

You remember correct, we did discuss such a feature at the early stages when planning the release. But interest for these “free leagues” wasn’t all that great. So they didn’t make it into this first release. But not said that they won’t be implemented further down the road.

Posted February 27, 2019 - 02:27 PM

granpubah

Professional GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • 1 thanks
    GM Since: January 2017
Rep - Reliable

You remember correct, we did discuss such a feature at the early stages when planning the release. But interest for these “free leagues” wasn’t all that great. So they didn’t make it into this first release. But not said that they won’t be implemented further down the road.

I have 3 or 4 request for info on the free option!!  While I hope to continue with the new rollout, I wanted to have all 3 of my teams that means playing at least on team in the "free" system.   Are you saying no free game or a later rollout of a free game.  I don't think you really asked the right questions.  I've said this before the management of the site has done a great job but I don't think there will be the response you hope for short term.   I hope to be wrong on that! 

Posted February 27, 2019 - 04:20 PM

wmrobbins

Professional Scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • 1 thanks
    GM Since: February 2019
Rep - Floater
  • LocationSouth Dakota

I have 3 or 4 request for info on the free option!!  While I hope to continue with the new rollout, I wanted to have all 3 of my teams that means playing at least on team in the "free" system.   Are you saying no free game or a later rollout of a free game.  I don't think you really asked the right questions.  I've said this before the management of the site has done a great job but I don't think there will be the response you hope for short term.   I hope to be wrong on that! 

Its like $2 a month man. And a much deserved $2 at that. Just get a $25 giftcard and use that for a season.

Posted March 02, 2019 - 04:28 PM

Deadwing

Assistant GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 80 posts
  • 0 thanks
    GM Since: February 2018
Rep - Outstanding

It's so cheap it's ridiculous. I would've paid up to 5€ for this game. It's more than fair price for consistent development and dedication for the game. I don't want my developers running things as hobby because hobbies may get suddenly less appealing and they're easy to cut. A business, on the other hand, is a whole different story.

Posted March 02, 2019 - 06:33 PM

Thunderhawks

Junior Scout

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • 0 thanks
    GM Since: August 2018
Rep - Floater

Everything looks amazing so far. I am looking forward to the forums hopefully they get some love too as I believe they will be a bit more busy with 2.0 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users