Welcome to GM Games Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Oakland Athletics Pre-Spring Training Block

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Gudy2Shoes

Gudy2Shoes

Head Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • 0 thanks
    GM Since: November 2013
Rep - Helpful
  • LocationMinneapolis, MN

I've got a lot of depth, but would like to consolidate some roster spots ahead of Spring Training. Here's who's available:

Starting Pitchers:

• Tyler Anderson
  • Ryan Hafner
  • Tyrell Jenkins
  • Matt Moore
  • Carlos Navarro

Relief Pitchers:

• Raul Alcantara
  • Brian Edelen
  • Josh Edgin
  • Taylor Guerrieri
  • Masakazu Hirayama

Infield:

• 1B Lewis Allen
  • 1B Gerardo Rivera
  • 2B Steve Lombardozzi
  • 2B Corey Spangenberg
  • SS Robert Ramirez

Outfield:

• Brian Fletcher
  • David Vargas
  • Curt Franklin
  • Desmond Henry
  • Avery Barnes
  • David Dahl

I am specifically looking for closer-caliber RP (ideally one lefty, one righty), CF, and RF.  I am also open to trading any of my prospects (and younger guys on my roster like Luis Seda) if I can get a front-of-the-rotation SP.

Otherwise, simply moving some of these guys for prospects who are farther away from the bigs and don't have to be protected for a couple of years would be my preference.  

Gudy2Shoes

Gudy2Shoes

Head Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • 0 thanks
    GM Since: November 2013
Rep - Helpful
  • LocationMinneapolis, MN

Moore and prospects have been dealt.  My focus shifts to starters in RF and CF and 8th/9th inning RP.  Still also willing to move the above pieces for prospects 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users