Paul T

Which game world are you joining after the release?

If you are planning to stick around after the release, which game world do you plan to join?  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have been debating between Slow and Normal and wanted to get an idea of which league managers would be joining. 

*BISCUIT - SEASON 16 - TARNISHED SILVER BISCUIT PLATE CHAMPION*

I might have been missing some detail about next release but how slow is slow ?

1game a day is the right speed for me

MANAGER OF THE CUBA CITY TOMAHAWKS

GHL GAME WORLD BISCUIT

I am planning on getting back into it and doing for sure the slow world, likely the normal world as well.

Slow mode for sure.

Dont have time for any other mode

I'm on the fence about coming back, nothing to do with the game, simply time constraints. But I would be interested in joining a slow world. Anyone from Howitzer going to be switching to a slow world ?

Slow and low.  Debating between sliding back over into GHL or to go back down to one of the lower levels.  Have enjoyed playing with like minded managers the past several seasons, but also like the idea of new challenges and some different competition.  

Thanks for all the votes and replies.

Slow is my preferred pace, however, the part of the game that I look forward to most is the draft and offseason/free agency.  With the extended seasons and playoffs, managers in a slow world would have to wait almost 3.5 months between seasons.

*BISCUIT - SEASON 16 - TARNISHED SILVER BISCUIT PLATE CHAMPION*

I'm between slow and normal - not decided yet but we should all find a way to keep some of the gang together, if possible.

Sort of relevant question. If I rejoin the game but without buying a subscription, should I go for the trial or go straight for the free league.

Definately will be back for the new release. Took a short break to prepare for the release. Saying that the fast world is for me !