Photo

Game Plan Hockey Manager 2.0 - Release date announced!

• Please log in to reply

Posted February 26, 2019 - 04:01 PM

Walter A. Donaldson

Head Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
  • 1 thanks
    GM Since: April 2017
Rep - Helpful

I do not have a credit card and prepaid cards give me nothing but problems especially online.

I'm using a paypal account for Patreon, why is Paypal wrong you get my money, while protecting myself.

Thanked by 1 Member:

Posted February 26, 2019 - 05:40 PM

Squidonice

Head Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • 0 thanks
    GM Since: February 2016
Rep - Floater

yeah unfortunately this looks like my last season as I will not purchase a prepaid card. I had a $200.00 prepaid card which  I only had used $142.00 of For some reason I cant use the remaining $58.00 and mastercard will not help me reinstate the outstanding amount. I too had a Patreon account which was accessed via Paypal.

Posted February 27, 2019 - 01:11 AM

GamePlanHockey

Lead Developer, Game Plan Hockey Manager

• Moderators
  • 1506 posts
  • 159 thanks
    GM Since: January 2015
Rep - Outstanding
  • LocationSweden

I'm using a paypal account for Patreon, why is Paypal wrong you get my money, while protecting myself.

I do not have a credit card and prepaid cards give me nothing but problems especially online.

We hope to support PayPal in the future. We just need to start somewhere. Sorry to hear about all the troubles with prepaid cards. Perhaps there are other cards that work better. Have you tried VISA gift cards?

Posted February 27, 2019 - 09:24 AM

wmrobbins

Professional Scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • 1 thanks
    GM Since: February 2019
Rep - Floater
  • LocationSouth Dakota

We hope to support PayPal in the future. We just need to start somewhere. Sorry to hear about all the troubles with prepaid cards. Perhaps there are other cards that work better. Have you tried VISA gift cards?

Off topic but why is the game stuck? Day clock has been at 0 for hours and there wasn’t even a game yesterday....

Posted February 27, 2019 - 09:59 AM

Smashvilles4Realz

Head Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
  • 1 thanks
    GM Since: May 2017
Rep - Reliable

Off topic but why is the game stuck? Day clock has been at 0 for hours and there wasn’t even a game yesterday....

i'm going to go out on a limb and say we are done. I'm in Biscuit and Clapper and they both stopped a couple days ago. i think these servers are all done. Get ready for an eventful weekend in Game Plan Hockey land!

Posted February 27, 2019 - 11:31 AM

GamePlanHockey

• Moderators
  • 1506 posts
  • 159 thanks
Rep - Outstanding
  • LocationSweden

i'm going to go out on a limb and say we are done. I'm in Biscuit and Clapper and they both stopped a couple days ago. i think these servers are all done. Get ready for an eventful weekend in Game Plan Hockey land!

I needed to shut down simulation yesterday in order to reduce load on the servers while setting up the new databases. And after that I thought it was no point in restarting them. However I will keep the current worlds open until the release if someone wants to capture their team data.

Posted February 27, 2019 - 12:03 PM

Deadwing

Assistant GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 80 posts
  • 0 thanks
    GM Since: February 2018
Rep - Outstanding

Oh my dear god, it's happening. The end of the world while waiting for new one to appear. I'm officially like totally freaking excited! :)

Posted February 27, 2019 - 12:43 PM

ET2018

Professional GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 267 posts
  • 5 thanks
    GM Since: March 2018
Rep - Outstanding

Looking forward to the new release! I'll probably join the slow world first.

Posted February 27, 2019 - 09:40 PM

StevieY

Professional Scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • 1 thanks
    GM Since: August 2018
Rep - Floater
  • LocationWashington
Will the managers that can't pay for a subscription have to reregister when they are able to pay for a subscription?

Posted February 28, 2019 - 08:27 AM

GamePlanHockey

• Moderators
  • 1506 posts
  • 159 thanks
Rep - Outstanding
  • LocationSweden

Will the managers that can't pay for a subscription have to reregister when they are able to pay for a subscription?

No, we will keep all current accounts. Once a manager wants to setup their subscription all they have to do is to log back in.

(We do have a privacy policy to remove any unused accounts after a certain amount of time or when a user demands it).

Posted February 28, 2019 - 08:48 AM

EXXEO

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 611 posts
  • 7 thanks
    GM Since: September 2015
Rep - Outstanding
What time on March 1st? Time zone? Time of day?

Posted February 28, 2019 - 01:35 PM

Paul T

Professional GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 402 posts
  • 5 thanks
Rep - Outstanding
  • LocationBOSTON

Ha!  I was wondering this - as well as wondering what the new schedule would be.  Games were always played around 1pm EST. 

*BISCUIT - SEASON 16 - TARNISHED SILVER BISCUIT PLATE CHAMPION*

Posted February 28, 2019 - 01:55 PM

GamePlanHockey

• Moderators
  • 1506 posts
  • 159 thanks
Rep - Outstanding
  • LocationSweden

I will make the release early in the morning (Swedish time) so for you in North America it will be somewhere after midnight depending on timezone. But note that simulation won't start until Monday so there's plenty of time for everyone to get in and start their new careers.

- as well as wondering what the new schedule would be.  Games were always played around 1pm EST. 

Game World Cage (Slow) play games at: 19:00 (CET) => 1 pm (EST)

Game World Buzzer (Normal) play games at: 04:00 (CET) and 16:00 (CET) => 10 am & 10 pm (EST)

Game World Attack (Fast) play games at: 05:30,11:30,17:30,23:30 (CET) => 5:30 am, 11:30 am, 5:30 pm, 11:30 pm (EST)

Posted February 28, 2019 - 08:24 PM

granpubah

Professional GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • 1 thanks
    GM Since: January 2017
Rep - Reliable

I can say I WILL be among the 1st.

Posted March 01, 2019 - 02:29 AM

GamePlanHockey

• Moderators
  • 1506 posts
  • 159 thanks
Rep - Outstanding
  • LocationSweden

It's alive! - The release has now been made!

Hopefully everything will run smoothly but we are aware of some issues that may occur.

• We recommend that you use your desktop when signing up for a new team. The new jersey customiser can be a little hard to manage in your phone right now. It does work but it can be a little tricky. We're working on fixing that asap.

• Also, since there are many people signing up at the same time there might be conflicts with choosing team names since only one team per game world are allowed having the one unique name. So in those rare case where two managers choose the same name at the same time only one of the teams will actually get the name. So if you find yourself in this situation please contact us at support@gameplanhockey.com and we will help you out.

And please let us know if you encounter any other problems.

Have fun!

Posted March 01, 2019 - 02:57 AM

Mattti0

Assistant GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts
  • 3 thanks
Rep - Reliable
  • LocationFinland

It's alive! - The release has now been made!

• We recommend that you use your desktop when signing up for a new team. The new jersey customiser can be a little hard to manage in your phone right now. It does work but it can be a little tricky. We're working on fixing that asap.

Removing patterns doesn't work (Mozilla Firefox 65.0.1)

Edit. Or it does, but doesn't update preview

Posted March 01, 2019 - 03:11 AM

bouncer

Professional GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts
  • 7 thanks
    GM Since: March 2015
Rep - Outstanding
  • LocationCzech Republic

Oh, cool. Was it expected to have 98 OVR center, 29yo, in GHL in day 1? I haven't seen 98 OVR player in 18 seasons in Biscuit at all...

Posted March 01, 2019 - 03:22 AM

Mattti0

Assistant GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts
  • 3 thanks
Rep - Reliable
  • LocationFinland

Oh, cool. Was it expected to have 98 OVR center, 29yo, in GHL in day 1? I haven't seen 98 OVR player in 18 seasons in Biscuit at all...

Here is TOP 20 overalls from "Buzzer". For me these looks quite high already... I have 2 x 90 ovr players on my team...

Attached File  2019-03-01 10_19_48-Clipboard.png   60.91KB   0 downloads

Posted March 01, 2019 - 03:37 AM

suomyyra

Professional Scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • 1 thanks
    GM Since: August 2017
Rep - Helpful

WIll we get new subforums for every gameworld or do we post in the old ones. Would like to start a new trade forum for slow world. Game looks great btw. Thanks guys.

Posted March 01, 2019 - 03:46 AM

Glawing

GamePlanHockey Support Team

• Moderators
  • 232 posts
  • 10 thanks
    GM Since: November 2016
Rep - Outstanding
Will be new subforums! Hopefully will be up this weekend!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users