Mickg34

Professional Scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • 1 thanks
    GM Since: January 2016
Rep - Floater

Just an observation that I think Fishbowl Gold has become complacent and boring. People don't respond or counter to trade requests and most requests that I've declined have been unbalanced. What owners have to realize is that trades have to make sense to BOTH teams, not that the AI evaluation thinks it's even. Not sure that I'm sticking around after the reset, but if this is how it's going to be, creating a flashy uniform, again in my opinion, won't make the game play or interaction any better. Even if we all just responded, sent messages or declined offers, it would at least be a little better. Good luck all the rest of the way!

Posted December 28, 2018 - 03:10 PM

MattBerserkers

Professional GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 488 posts
  • 13 thanks
    GM Since: September 2016
Rep - Outstanding

I've found that it's gotten a million times harder to make a move within the last couple seasons. I think it is due to the anticipation of the upcoming release as people have no reason to move their players for future potential as you should be in win now mode. But I do agree that Fishbowl has less human interaction than other worlds and it is making me consider a switch to Biscuit when the update is released.

Posted January 03, 2019 - 01:04 PM

Deadwing

Assistant GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • 1 thanks
    GM Since: February 2018
Rep - Outstanding

Not sure that I'm sticking around after the reset, but if this is how it's going to be, creating a flashy uniform, again in my opinion, won't make the game play or interaction any better. Even if we all just responded, sent messages or declined offers, it would at least be a little better. Good luck all the rest of the way!

Instead of being just a shiny upgrade to a better looking interface and a jersey creator to die for, which the "Fall2018" update will be for sure, it also addresses a lot of the issues you're speaking about. I hope you give it a chance instead of assuming the worst and walking away. It's all your choice, of course, but I think you'll miss a vastly improved game in many aspects, not just the aesthetics.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users