Draft Day Sports: Pro Football 2019 Prepares To Take The Field
We are very excited to announce that DDS: Pro Football 2019 has moved into its final pre-release state and is ready for our FirstAccess program. FirstAccess allows you to download beta versions of the game after you pre-order and receive a license key and helps our company by getting our game in front of not only more testers but people who are invested in the game itself by pre-ordering. Details for out FirstAccess program for DDS:PF 2019 can be found at this link.
Before we get on to talking about most of the cool new features and updates in this year’s version let’s talk about that pre-order deal. Right now you can pre-order DDS:PF 2019 in our webstore and we’ve got two coupon codes to make sure everyone is covered. If you purchased DDS:PF 2018 from us here at wolverinestudios.com we want to especially thank you for your loyalty in purchasing here and we’re offering you 20% off when you upgrade to PF19. To get this 20% off go to the webstore, put DDS:PF 2019 in your cart, enter all of your personal information first including the same email address you used when purchasing PF18 and then enter coupon code PF19LOYAL and hit apply. If you’re new to the series or purchased elsewhere before like on Steam then we have a 10% pre-order savings for you. Just use coupon code PF19PRE at checkout.
In addition to getting some big savings and immediately getting a license key and being able to download the beta and participate in our FirstAccess program if you wish (its totally optional but we appreciate the help) you also will receive a FREE key for the game on Steam whenever it becomes available there. So if you prefer to play on Steam, that’s fine – pre-order here and save yourself some money and you’ll be able to contact us for a key when its ready. Remember this offer is good ONLY for those who pre-order. Once the FirstAccess program ends and the game is officially launched this offer will go away.
With that said let’s get on to some of the cool new features in DDS: Pro Basketball 2019
- NEW depth charts and custom playbooks : new depth chart options give you the ability to create and name different packages so that you can fine tune your depth chart to perfection and then create your own custom playbooks with each play laid out in detail so you can put together exactly the playbook you want.
- NEW full play analysis : every play that is run by and against you is tracked so you can view which plays are working (and which aren’t) – use this information to make that playbook really unstoppable!
- NEW player responsiveness : players have even more depth now as they can provide details to you in the expanded contract offering section. Find out if a player would be happy to join your team or if he can’t wait to catch the next plane out of town when his contract ends.
- NEW contract improvements : promise roles to players, offer different types of bonuses and chose how you want to distribute the contract for the maximum use of your cap now and in the future!
- NEW totally redesigned UI : we’ve stripped the interface down and totally rebuilt it. Everything is just a click away and easy to navigate around!
- NEW game modes : create yourself as the general manager and play in two different modes offering you different levels of control – also try out the brand new increased AI difficulty option to really put your skills to the test!
That’s just some of the great new improvements you will find in this season’s version. If you are looking for more info don’t forget the official DDS:PF homepage or our previous announcement on the game. We can’t wait for you to check out the game and see it all for yourself. As we said, your chance to save on our pre-order is limited so don’t waste another minute. Get to the webstore, pre-order Draft Day Sports: Pro Football 2019 and #BuildYourDynasty today!
View the full article