ET2018

Professional GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts
  • 5 thanks
    GM Since: March 2018
Rep - Outstanding

Awwwe, and why wouldn't I use every opportunity to win? If it's in the sim I'm going to use it. If it's not, that's fine too.
Oh hey btw, you should jump teams again for your own gain while your at it ... Do you see the flaw in your logic? Don't answer that cause I'm sure you don't.

Listen, If you have something to say about this sim maybe stick to that instead of throwing people under the bus while you complain about it.
I will have something to say about it otherwise, and I would rather not.

There are no rules against switching teams, and while there are no specific rules against abusing exploits, changing teams is not unrealistic as coaches move to different teams all the time. Goalies playing 18-20 games straight is not. 

But feel free to continue making a fool of yourself. You are disrespecting Anders and this game. Adios.

Posted January 06, 2019 - 03:01 PM

PT101

Professional Scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • 0 thanks
Rep - Floater

There are no rules against using a goalie as much as he'll (and sim) allow me to do so, and there are no rules
against you switching teams in the same world/league to take over a legendary roster so you can take the easy wins/cups

Based on previous personal messages, I'm convinced that this is personal, and your using this as a platform for your attacks.

but hey ... feel free to continue to attack members. You continue to discredit yourself to everyone who reads this.

Posted January 06, 2019 - 03:42 PM

PT101

Professional Scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • 0 thanks
Rep - Floater

We are going to endlessly go in circles on this. You don't agree with me and I don't with you.

Criticize stats and sim functions all day if that's how you want to use your time, but stop insulting.

Let's see if we can agree on one thing, quit and move on.

Posted January 06, 2019 - 05:29 PM

GamePlanHockey

Lead Developer, Game Plan Hockey Manager

• Moderators
  • 1599 posts
  • 161 thanks
    GM Since: January 2015
Rep - Outstanding
  • LocationSweden

Before locking this topic, just let me make a quick comment

There will be some changes in the upcoming release where Player and Goalie ratings and potentials have been changed quite a bit. But I will also oversee the Endurance impact one more time based on this topic.

Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users