Red Fox

Professional GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts
  • 5 thanks
    GM Since: March 2018
Rep - Outstanding

Not sure what everyone else has experienced in their game world, but I have noticed one or two teams in Lumber's GHL using some "cheese" with their goaltender. One team in particular has played their goaltender for like 10 straight games, persumably on easy training, with very little changes in fatigue or performance. Granted, this goaltender has godmode stats because of ratings inflation, but still, this sort of stuff needs to be fixed in the update. Easy training or not, it's not very realistic to have a goaltender play 10 straight games without any impact on performance or fatigue. To the player that hustled and took cheese to a whole new level, I salute you! :rolleyes: cuPixan.gif

Posted October 22, 2018 - 09:03 AM

Paul T

Professional GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 352 posts
  • 5 thanks
    GM Since: May 2017
Rep - Outstanding
  • LocationBOSTON

Here's a previous post where this was discussed in detail: 

http://forums.gmgame...ired#entry29720

I offered a fairly logical solution.  Not sure if this is on the Admin's radar to fix.

*SEASON 16 TARNISHED SILVER BISCUIT PLATE CHAMPION*

Posted October 22, 2018 - 12:51 PM

Red Fox

Professional GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts
  • 5 thanks
Rep - Outstanding

Here's a previous post where this was discussed in detail: 

http://forums.gmgame...ired#entry29720

I offered a fairly logical solution.  Not sure if this is on the Admin's radar to fix.

Hopefully it is. IMO, goaltenders shoudn't play more than 4-5 straight games without starting to get serious impacts on fatigue and performance.

Posted October 22, 2018 - 03:25 PM

PT101

Junior Scout

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • 0 thanks
Rep - Floater
Awweee, I'll call the whaaaaambulance for you. Don't worry after the reset you can enjoy life without me, but I'm sure you'll continue to whine and be generally annoying afterwards regardless.

At least I won with my own team starting from the bottom instead of jumping ship (ahem ahem) to get ahead.

Posted October 22, 2018 - 08:46 PM

Red Fox

Professional GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts
  • 5 thanks
Rep - Outstanding

Awweee, I'll call the whaaaaambulance for you. Don't worry after the reset you can enjoy life without me, but I'm sure you'll continue to whine and be generally annoying afterwards regardless.

At least I won with my own team starting from the bottom instead of jumping ship (ahem ahem) to get ahead.

Cool story bro. Hey, didn't you say that would go back to the LIHL after winning the cup? Asking for a friend.

Using loopholes in the game to cheese isn't cool, no matter how you spin it.

Posted October 22, 2018 - 10:15 PM

PT101

Junior Scout

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • 0 thanks
Rep - Floater
I would if there wasn't a reset. Pointless now. All goals achieved either way.

If your happy piggy backing off the success of Roy's team ... good for you. Keep whining though when things don't go your way. Totally cool.

Posted October 23, 2018 - 09:54 AM

Smashvilles4Realz

Head Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • 0 thanks
    GM Since: May 2017
Rep - Reliable

wow that escalated quickly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users