Sign in to follow this  
chasiv

TWFBL (OOTP8) League looking for managers

We've created a new league using OOTP (Out of the Park Baseball) 8.   We chose this game engine because it is free to download and use.   Managers will export their lineups to the server.   We're starting with the 1960 playing season using real MLB players.   Check it out at www.twfbl.com.   Please read through the League Rules as they have all the details.   If interested, fill out the Registration Form on the site.   

As soon as we have our 12 managers, we will move on to the Inaugural Draft and start the season.   The Draft Order will not be determined until all teams are filled.  

We've created a new league using OOTP (Out of the Park Baseball) 8.   We chose this game engine because it is free to download and use.   Managers will export their lineups to the server.   We're starting with the 1960 playing season using real MLB players.   Check it out at www.twfbl.com.   Please read through the League Rules as they have all the details.   If interested, fill out the Registration Form on the site.   

As soon as we have our 12 managers, we will move on to the Inaugural Draft and start the season.   The Draft Order will not be determined until all teams are filled.  

Awesome. Did you scoop OOTP8 from us here?

General Manager (GM) Games

email [email protected]
website | discord | youtube | reddit | twitch

I might be interested in joining a league (a few months from now), but I haven't played this game in many years (at a friend's place) and I have a few factors to become familiar with first. I'm unsure if my computer can handle the specs (my old laptop couldn't keep it from freezing up), again I haven't played it in years (so I have to familiarize myself with it) and my schedule can be unstable (as I have family members with health conditions). I partly began to look into simulations due to time spent in waiting rooms, but I haven't decided if I want to delve into sports sims or civilization sims.

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this