• chasiv
  • Junior Scout
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • 1 thanks
    GM Since: October 2018
Rep - Floater
  • LocationPeru, ME

We've created a new league using OOTP (Out of the Park Baseball) 8.   We chose this game engine because it is free to download and use.   Managers will export their lineups to the server.   We're starting with the 1960 playing season using real MLB players.   Check it out at www.twfbl.com.   Please read through the League Rules as they have all the details.   If interested, fill out the Registration Form on the site.   

As soon as we have our 12 managers, we will move on to the Inaugural Draft and start the season.   The Draft Order will not be determined until all teams are filled.  

Thanked by 1 Member:

Chris
  • Chris
  • GM Games
  • Administrators
  • 615 posts
  • 26 thanks
    GM Since: June 2011
Rep - Outstanding
  • LocationCanada

Steam Profile

We've created a new league using OOTP (Out of the Park Baseball) 8.   We chose this game engine because it is free to download and use.   Managers will export their lineups to the server.   We're starting with the 1960 playing season using real MLB players.   Check it out at www.twfbl.com.   Please read through the League Rules as they have all the details.   If interested, fill out the Registration Form on the site.   

As soon as we have our 12 managers, we will move on to the Inaugural Draft and start the season.   The Draft Order will not be determined until all teams are filled.  

Awesome. Did you scoop OOTP8 from us here?

ryamesses
  • ryamesses
  • Junior Scout
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks
    GM Since: July 2019
Rep - Floater

I might be interested in joining a league (a few months from now), but I haven't played this game in many years (at a friend's place) and I have a few factors to become familiar with first. I'm unsure if my computer can handle the specs (my old laptop couldn't keep it from freezing up), again I haven't played it in years (so I have to familiarize myself with it) and my schedule can be unstable (as I have family members with health conditions). I partly began to look into simulations due to time spent in waiting rooms, but I haven't decided if I want to delve into sports sims or civilization sims.

donny04
  • donny04
  • Junior Scout
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks
    GM Since: August 2019
Rep - Floater

Steam Profile

Awesome 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users