Photo

Lomantange's LBI

• Please log in to reply

Poll: Lamontange's Injury (9 member(s) have cast votes)

What was the cause of Lamontange's Injury?

1. He strained his Hammy while trying to karate kick the puck. (1 votes [11.11%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 11.11%

2. Gobern stepped on his leg while the refs weren't looking. (4 votes [44.44%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 44.44%

3. The puck, shot by Gobern, bounced off of Lamontange's Cocunuts before hitting the net. (4 votes [44.44%] - View)

Should there be a 'Vengance Mode' where your team can head hunt?

1. Yes, hack attack! (4 votes [44.44%] - View)

2. Nah, just hire mercenaries for your team and let them sort it out. (5 votes [55.56%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 55.56%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Posted September 22, 2018 - 07:46 AM

EXXEO

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts
  • 7 thanks
    GM Since: September 2015
Rep - Outstanding
LittleB's squad and mine have a rivalry in some ways in that we always injure one another. In the last Clapper regular season match we knocked out his starting goalie for a long time as he entered the playoffs. The first match in Biscuit resulted in his team knocking out my best winger for over a week and then this last match in Biscuit he injured my goalie for a week. My question to you all is what conspired on this last Injury. According to the play by play, the Minnedosa Forward, Gobern, scored a goal and immediately my goalie is carted off the ice. 30 seconds later they score again...

It seems suspect...but what actually happened?

Posted September 24, 2018 - 02:55 PM

littleb

Professional GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 190 posts
  • 4 thanks
    GM Since: September 2017
Rep - Outstanding
  • LocationMinnedosa

:D 

Completely like this topic.... clearly Gobern being my gritty forward did the dirty deed and got away with it, there really is no explanation aside from that :) 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users