neuralhandshake's Content

There have been 19 items by neuralhandshake (Search limited from September 2018)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#38886 Coaches

Posted by neuralhandshake on March 22, 2019 - 06:18 AM in Suggestions

I'd love for trainers to reduce injuries.

#38729 attack ghl best looking uniforms

Posted by neuralhandshake on March 10, 2019 - 12:37 AM in Attack

Definitely dig the Cougars and Bermuda. Tioga's nice, too, as is Canmore. Good assessment, though not many unis stray too far from the same basic idea and these four do.

I modeled mine after the real Medicine Hat Tigers, so I'm not very creative. I should get funky with Portland Steam.

#38721 Multiple Team Ownership

Posted by neuralhandshake on March 09, 2019 - 05:16 PM in Game Plan Hockey Manager

His name is Fred Stevenson in Attack, I don't have his info off hand but I suspect he was the user who was banned for cheating with multiple teams last time.

#38676 Player signing from non-playable leagues

Posted by neuralhandshake on March 07, 2019 - 05:15 AM in Questions and Answers

Are you absolutely sure Neural? I thought how it works is that the it doesn't matter when a contract is offered, but what does matter is when the player accepts the contract. If the contract is accepted on days 1-3 he should immediately join your team. If he accepts any other day, the player will wait until day 1 of a new season to join your team.

Absolutely sure. Look at this guy's news and then his stats that list his RUHL team. Signed on day 5.

https://gameplanhock...yer?gpid=8333-A

Though if you're not in Buzzer you can't see I suppose lol

#38652 [BUI] Big Portraits in league menu

Posted by neuralhandshake on March 06, 2019 - 07:42 PM in Bug Reports

After typing this, I remembered about another small nuisance/UI bug involving image sizes. attachicon.gifBig Portraits.PNG

When editing lines, jerseys below (aka defencemen and goalies) overlap (forwards and defencemen respectively) which prevents the user from clicking on a player name in order to get a quick rundown on his stats. It always works for goalies and players on the 4th line, so I was hoping that it could be fixed.

I have this same issue. I fix it by zooming in my browser like 200%.

#38646 What are your teams like?

Posted by neuralhandshake on March 06, 2019 - 04:04 PM in Game Plan Hockey Manager

Portland looks rough but Medicine Hat is shaping up. Weirdly, Portland's performing better than expected (so far) but it's still early.

Mocha's shooting me all sorts of super helpful trades to keep Medicine Hat afloat. I'm feeling a little more optimistic than I did about my losing start.

I'd post my stats but I'm so lazy, I commend you guys who went through and did that work to lay out your lines... though graphing progress might not be a bad idea.

#38638 Player signing from non-playable leagues

Posted by neuralhandshake on March 06, 2019 - 08:41 AM in Questions and Answers

Weird, I just had the opposite happen in Buzzer. I offered a contract on day 2 or 3 and it was just accepted and transferred on day 5.

#38510 New players in all worlds!

Posted by neuralhandshake on March 02, 2019 - 08:14 AM in Game Plan Hockey Manager

All worlds are in pause mode.

Players will start to sign when we start the worlds. The plan is to start March 4th.

Start them Sunday, I'm impatient!

#38509 Game Plan Hockey Manager 2.0 - Release date announced!

Posted by neuralhandshake on March 02, 2019 - 08:13 AM in Game Plan Hockey Manager

Hmm shouldn´t be like that.

Could you please do a print screen and show how it looks?

It was weird on my work computer but fine on my home computer. I won't have access to my work computer again until Tuesday, so I can't screenshot it until then.

Very weird--everything looks fine here at home.

#38502 Game Plan Hockey Manager 2.0 - Release date announced!

Posted by neuralhandshake on March 01, 2019 - 08:20 PM in Game Plan Hockey Manager

On my desktop computer, everything looks HUGE like it does on the mobile version. Is there a way to fix this? Is this normal?

#38464 Game Plan Hockey Manager 2.0 - Release date announced!

Posted by neuralhandshake on March 01, 2019 - 05:15 AM in Game Plan Hockey Manager

For what little it's worth, your players could all end up sucking. Ovr matters but performance matters more. One of my best players in the old GHL was 89 Ovr, which of course was low.

#38462 [SOLVED] Jersey Customization Bugs

Posted by neuralhandshake on March 01, 2019 - 05:00 AM in Solved Bug Reports

I can't read the back of my jerseys with medicine hat, which is very frustrating. I wish we could alter our colors but not our city names or whatever we are blocked from at least. It makes setting up my roster a nightmare.

#37939 Game World Paused

Posted by neuralhandshake on January 04, 2019 - 11:41 AM in Dangles

One of my biggest frustrations. If it says to visit the forums to see why the game is paused, the forums should SAY WHY THE GAME IS PAUSED.

#36519 Release: Fall 2018 (Just to keep you posted!)

Posted by neuralhandshake on August 11, 2018 - 01:29 AM in Game Plan Hockey Manager

While I can swing $1.99 for two teams MUCH easier, I'd still love an option where we use ads and don't have to pay at all. Or one where we pay a lump sum for a 'lifetime subscription' that saves generously on month to month costs.

I've just been playing for two years now and if I keep playing at $2 a month, that's still going to add up.

#36493 Release: Fall 2018 (Just to keep you posted!)

Posted by neuralhandshake on August 10, 2018 - 06:21 AM in Game Plan Hockey Manager

Anders and Glawing: why not try another Indiegogo or Kickstarter campaign before taking the game to be pay-to-play? Even if you guys just raise enough funds to offset needing to be pay-to-play for a year, that's still a year longer for players to save up or go without having to spend money thanks to the donations of others who can, kind of like a supercharged version of what All-Stars and Contributors do now.

I'd be willing to pay for 'perks' (Kickstarter exclusive logos or jersey styles? Maybe some sort of Kickstarter backer designation?) or even a lifetime lump-sum fee to avoid having to pay a montly $7 for my two teams. 

I'm actually most unhappy about having to pay for separate teams. It means I have to choose one team to dump because I can't justify paying $7 to play. If I really want to, I can swing $3.50 a month. But honestly? Right now I don't really want to, especially when we have to build teams from scratch and I'm not 'attached' to any players yet. One month free might help that, sure, but one of my favorite things about the game is that it IS free, and you can pay IF you want to.

It's hard to recommend a pay-to-play game to people even if it is free for the first month.

I urge you guys to consider a Kickstarter or Indiegogo campaign. As a perk, it would bring in new managers and if you can keep the game going guaranteed free for say, at least a year because of it, then at the end of the year you may have even more people willing to pay.

I'm just not sure I'll be one of them.

#36492 new mascot

Posted by neuralhandshake on August 10, 2018 - 06:10 AM in Game Plan Hockey Manager

Portland Steam misses the train :(

#36491 Cheating Thread- Dangles

Posted by neuralhandshake on August 10, 2018 - 05:51 AM in Game Plan Hockey Manager

I bet it's someone whose computer is doing it for them, such a shame computers just have minds of their own like that.

#35816 Old Guys

Posted by neuralhandshake on July 07, 2018 - 09:39 PM in Game Plan Hockey Manager

Finally had to put John Grill on waivers at age 44. Total beast though, probably could still be holding his own even though he's dropped so many points so quickly.

#35661 [SOLVED] Recently drafted players' Bio page does not load

Posted by neuralhandshake on June 23, 2018 - 07:39 PM in Solved Bug Reports

I've had the same issue with most first rounders in Dangles and Lumber.