koekefix's Content

There have been 15 items by koekefix (Search limited from July 2018)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#40231 Season 2 General Chat

Posted by koekefix on July 10, 2019 - 07:30 PM in Cage

Welcome back Kim!

Thanks X! :)

#40229 Season 2 General Chat

Posted by koekefix on July 10, 2019 - 03:50 PM in Cage

Urgh, didn't have time to analyze my entire team today, so default lineups (D at forward position, etc...).

Lost SO in my first game back :(

#40221 Cage trash talk

Posted by koekefix on July 10, 2019 - 10:25 AM in Cage

Hi,

Back!

:love:

#40204 My thoughts on endurance

Posted by koekefix on July 09, 2019 - 07:03 AM in Game Plan Hockey Manager

attachicon.gifScreenshot (17).png

attachicon.gifScreenshot (18).png

That pretty much says everything, doesn't it? I think it is the most difficult skill to get right. How do you balance it when players with 40 in it in the lower leagues have to play the same time as players with 80+ in the higher ones?

Off-topic:

I'm curious about your tabs, 'how to be productive'? 

On a different on-topic note:

Yes, endurance is probably the skill with the lowest impact. For goalies it has a bigger impact but it might need some tweaking to spice things up.

#40203 Cage trash talk

Posted by koekefix on July 09, 2019 - 05:38 AM in Cage

And even overspending isn't always enough... wasn't in the old GPHM anyway...

https://www.youtube....h?v=ElyPfax4Jt8

Haha, epic. Tadros was a beast. Had the record for most fighting as well.

#40202 NHL discussion

Posted by koekefix on July 09, 2019 - 05:11 AM in Game Plan Hockey Manager

Metro looks very dangerous for now

#38390 Game Plan Hockey Manager 2.0 - Release date announced!

Posted by koekefix on February 25, 2019 - 04:29 AM in Game Plan Hockey Manager

I'm done as well. It's been a nice ride so far. I've lost interest the last 2 seasons. Its probably because the new game was announced way too early and it didn't matter anymore with the current team. We would lose everything and activity was decreasing week after week.

Thanks to Anders, Glawing and the community. Best of luck.

#37413 Season 17

Posted by koekefix on November 10, 2018 - 01:24 PM in Biscuit

Still here, not that active as before but still alive.

#37353 Release: Fall 2018 (Just to keep you posted!)

Posted by koekefix on November 06, 2018 - 03:22 AM in Game Plan Hockey Manager

Thanks Anders and Glawing. Amazing work as always.

I already like the logo and colours. UI is looking nice.

Keep up the good work!

#37338 Release: Fall 2018 (Just to keep you posted!)

Posted by koekefix on November 05, 2018 - 03:47 AM in Game Plan Hockey Manager

Hi all!

Sorry for not being active here on the forum. We are giving all our hours into developing right now.

There have been a misunderstanding here. The game will not be "closed" in November. There will be a short down period. Because our server provider will move their office in the mid November. So we have to move the server also. We do hope this will be as short and smooth as possible but we keep you posted. This is of course not the perfect solution or timing for that matter.

Just to clarify! We will keep the "old" game open until the new relaunch is ready.

We understand if people are losing interest but we only hope you have a little more patience. We doing our best right now to develop the best possible gaming experience in hockey management there is. We listen to your tips and advices and trying to implement as much as possible into the game.

Thanks for the feedback Glawing.

Every reply we received from the makers have started with 'sorry for the lack of communication but we are working hard'. Don't get me wrong, we are all aware of that and we are happy with the hard work. That being said, the lack of interest is because it was announced way too early and managers are not really putting much effort. That and the fact there is no communication unless we complain about it.

Trust me, it's not something I like to do but it's because I care about this game. Otherwise I would have left already. But a teaser or screenshot at least once a month would be nice. Some communication about what's going on and I'm sure everyone would be more interested. Just my 2 cents.

#37336 Release: Fall 2018 (Just to keep you posted!)

Posted by koekefix on November 04, 2018 - 02:01 PM in Game Plan Hockey Manager

It is a long time down, indeed. I'm losing interest for a couple of months now to be honest. Ever since it was announced that the big reset is coming this fall, I'm not really following my team or league that much. I'm already playing something else as well.

That being said, I'm curious but very skeptical as there is not much communication. Only thing we know is its delayed and that's not really something good to hear, no offence.

#36857 Deadwood Vandals (Biscuit)

Posted by koekefix on September 03, 2018 - 10:22 AM in Team Stories

Another update and our three-peat is a fact!  :cool:

#36745 Release: Fall 2018 (Just to keep you posted!)

Posted by koekefix on August 26, 2018 - 07:05 AM in Game Plan Hockey Manager

Even in the last season before reset there are still abusive trades being made in Biscuit. And the trade I'm talking about is not even for discussion. I hope this will get sorted with the fall release or get a major upgrade as well. Thanks for all the hard work.

#36575 Release: Fall 2018 (Just to keep you posted!)

Posted by koekefix on August 14, 2018 - 03:50 AM in Game Plan Hockey Manager

Another thing I was thinking about. I'm not a big fan of the reset but I do understand why it would happen. That being said, how about the option to take 2 or 3  players from our current squad and take them to our new team? That way, the hard work some managers had over the last years can be less painful. 

Yes, there would be 2 or 3 top players in every team but all the rest would be evenly matched. 

#36521 Release: Fall 2018 (Just to keep you posted!)

Posted by koekefix on August 11, 2018 - 03:00 AM in Game Plan Hockey Manager

Ok guys, I really think Anders and Tobias did an amazing effort here. To be honest, I would probably stopped playing if the original fees would be activated. And I'm playing this game for over 3 years now. But this is a different story, they listened to our feedback and made a very nice compromise. I don't know a lot, if any, game developers who would do this. 

I'm sure a lot of you would consider paying $1.99 a month now and rightfully so. And if not, there's a free league as well, so everybody happy. In my opinion there is no need to check for ads so that we can play for free. I think they deserve credits and compensation for their hard work. I always learned that only the sun goes up for nothing, if you know what I mean ;-)

Just let that sink in and maybe wait until we've all tried the new engine and options. I'm sure it will be worth it.