- Submitted: Sep 05, 2015 12:57 PM
- Last Updated: Sep 05, 2015 12:57 PM
- File Size: 1.84MB
- Views: 10952
- Downloads: 1043
Download JaCeLo3's Bowl and Helmet Graphics for Bowl Bound College Football5 Votes
*MOD created by Jace B. (JaCeLo3) of the Grey Dog forums for gameplay on Bowl Bound College Football.
*In no way are the images being claimed. All images are owned by their schools, businesses, and rightful copyright owners.
To install into Bowl Bound, you must go to the folder where you installed BBCF. Usually it will be in the GDS (Grey Dog Software) folder in your Program Files.
- Copy and paste the files into your Bowl Bound College Football folder. The files will overwrite the existing files, so make sure to BACKUP ALL ORIGINAL FILES before you install the mod.
In this mod you will find the following...
- All up to date conference names and members. One exception is the MAC and Conference-USA. The game itself will not let any conference have uneven divisions, so with the MAC & C-USA East divisions having 7 teams compared to the West's 6, I took UMass and Old Dominion (the latest to join) and made them an Independent. Minor offset if you ask me when it comes to playing an up to date BBCF game).
- All current Bowl Games that will be played as of 2014 with the right Bowl restrictions.
- All current Bowl Game images.
- Up-to-date prestige of teams for a more realistic feel of the modern NCAA football era.
- Make sure to select Playoffs for Postseason setup to make it EVEN MORE realistic.
With all of that said, KEEP IN MIND THAT THE PROGRAMMING OF THIS GAME IS OLD AND OUT OF DATE TO BE ABLE TO KEEP UP WITH TODAY'S COLLEGE FOOTBALL SCENERY. Some things in the game that I have noticed and others have made noted as well...
- Conferences with 14 teams (7 team divisions) DO NOT always and only play their own divisions how it is in real life, programming flaw aspect.
- Temple for some reason plays all 15 weeks every season. Not sure why.